Recipe: Fresh Lemonade With Maple Ice Cubes
Add Sweetness With Giant Maple-spiked Cubes
Discover an easy way to impress guests at your next party or summer picnic. Learn how to make Maple Ice Cubes for lemonade and other summer drinks with Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-aged Pure Maple Syrup from Pappy & Company.
Here at Pappy & Company, we’ve partnered with Libbie Summers, artistic director of her own lifestyle brand, “A Food-Inspired Life,” to bring you a series of recipes inspired by our Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-aged Pure Maple Syrup. These maple syrup ice cubes taste as good as they look — as does the rest of her maple-inspired menu.
Southern Sipping at Its Finest
- 1 cup Pappy & Company Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 cups warm water
- Extra large ice cube tray (We recommend the silicone type.)
- Stir Pappy Maple Syrup into 3 cups warm water until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into extra large ice cube trays and freeze.
- Add to a fresh-squeezed glass of lemonade or other beverage!